Accreditation of academic programs
Calvin University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
Specific program accreditation
Many of Calvin’s academic programs are also accredited individually. Specific accreditation is as follows:
- Chemistry and Biochemistry: American Chemical Societies
- Nursing: Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Music: National Association of Schools of Music
- Education: Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation
- Social Work: Council on Social Work Education
- Engineering: The B.S. Engineering program is accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET, www.abet.org.
- BCS Computer Science: Computing Accreditation Commission of ABET, 111 Market Place, Suite 1050, Baltimore, MD 21202-4012 - telephone: (410) 347-7700
- Speech-language pathology: The Masters of Arts education program in speech-language pathology at Calvin University is accredited by the Council on Academic Accreditation in Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association, 2200 Research Boulevard, #310, Rockville, MD 20850, 800-498-2071 or 301-296-5700.